WHAT IS TRETOIN TRETINOIN 0.05% EMOLLIENT CREAM
Tretoin emollient cream is made by famous HUB Signature company, that cream contains 0.05% Tretinoin (All-Trans-Retinoic Acid or Vitamin A acids) concentrate. It consist of plane moisture creamy base, consistency almost as good as in original Retin-A by Janssen Cilag. Tretinoin was designed to treat acne, but dermatologists noticed that tretinoin in that condition is also extremely effective in combating signs of aging – including wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dark spots and sagging. Retin A is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful cream exfoliant. Tretoin Cream combines moisturizer and retinoic acid so its better for skin, it not dryes the skin like some other creams do. Here you will fing a full guide about how to use tretinoin to get beautiful & young skin!
Originally Retin A cream created to treat acne, effective in preventing acne and healing flawlessly existing pimples, acne scars but also well used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age and sun spots, roughness of facial skin while also facilitating the disappearance of darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin, or with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss. All tretinoin creams must be used with a total sunlight avoidance program. Brand names: Retin A cream, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Atralin.
TRETOIN TRETINOIN 0.05% EMOLLIENT CREAM ANTI AGING PURPOSES
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin, reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- Gradual effective decrease in skin hyper pigmentation such as sun spots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots and other related dark spots
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- Effective solution against melasma / chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions.
- Perfect, fast and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams.
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
TRETOIN TRETINOIN 0.05% EMOLLIENT CREAM ACNE TREATMENT PURPOSES
- Treatment for acne prone skin, acne scars, fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples / comedone treatment, pores unblocking;
- Perfect solution for seborrhea / seborea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
HOW DOES TRETOIN TRETINOIN 0.05% EMOLLIENT CREAM WORK
Tretoin Tretinoin cream (all-trans retinoic acid) works as all active Vitamin A metabolites do – speeding up the process of skin regeneration, it also clears up blackheads, pimples and other acne symptoms that could be so hard to get rid of under normal circumstances.
HOW TO USE TRETOIN TRETINOIN 0.05% EMOLLIENT CREAM
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water
- Remove all cosmetics before applying. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the gel/cream onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area
- Apply cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime
DO NOT USE TRETOIN TRETINOIN 0.05% EMOLLIENT CREAM
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (Tretinoin may cause severe irritation)
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulphur are.
- Have been exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!