WHAT IS TRETIN 0.025%TRETINOIN FACE CREAM
Tretin (Yellow peel) cream in a big 30g tube with tretinoin concentration equal to 0.025% can be used by non-experienced users, a perfect concentration for new users. Widely used as a chemical peel component for skin peeling procedures. Main ingredient is a Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A or stable strong medical grade Retinol). Retinoic acid peel can also effectively cleanse the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, makes skin glow, improves skin texture and structure, and provides a lifting effect. Tretinoin is used to treat acne. It works partly by keeping skin pores clear. When used correctly, Tretinoin does amazing things for skin! Tretinoin has proven itself to reduce, reverse, and prevent wrinkles. The younger a person starts using it, meaning in their teens and twenties, the more benefits they receive, but it’s never too late to start using it. Brand names – Atralin, Avita, Refissa, Renova, Retin-A, Retin-A Micro, Tretin-X, Rejuva-A, Stieva-A Cream, Stieva-A Cream Forte, Stieva-A Gel, Stieva-A Solution, Vitamin A Acid.
Tretin tretinoin 0.025% Cream 30g is used to treat fine wrinkles, dark spots, or rough skin on the face caused by damaging rays of the sun. It works by lightening the skin, replacing older skin with newer skin, and by slowing down the way the body removes skin cells that may have been harmed by the sun. Tretinoin 0.025% Cream works best when used within a skin care program that includes protecting the treated skin from the sun. Tretinoin is available without prescription in okdermo skin care store.
Retinoic acid, also known as tretinoin, is an active form of retinol (vitamin A). In nature, it can be found both in vegetable substances and in animal products. It is capable of making bonds with nuclear receptors and initiating a cellular response with their help. It is worth mentioning that almost all cells in a body are sensitive to tretinoin. To prevent tretinoin accumulation in tissues, which in many cases may lead to various side effects, only small amount of product should be used on particular areas only.
The result of Tretin cream application is active exfoliation, which leads to epidermis renewal at the cellular level. The quality of the extracellular matrix of the dermis is also considerably improved.
Retinoic acid 0.025% chemical peel (Yellow peel). Retinoic acid peel belongs to skin treatments with a short recovery period. Retinoids (synthesized equivalents of vitamin A) regulate the processes of differentiation, proliferation, and intercellular communication. When retinoids get into a cell, they make a bond with nuclear sensors. As a result, particular sections of the cell genome are activated or decelerated.
Since the main effect of retinoids on cells is produced through nuclear sensors (through nuclear receptors and specific molecular activation mechanisms), they can be included in the same category as thyroid and steroid hormones. The main advantages of this treatment are minimal skin damage, a brief recovery period and a low probability of complications.
- Retin-A Tretinoin is clearly a powerful skin care treatment, but there are tricks for using it to get the greatest benefits.
- Always apply it to your skin at bedtime. Never use it during the day.
- Never layer tretinoin with benzoyl peroxide and ideally don’t apply it when you also have acid products on your skin like vitamin C, glycolic acid or salicylic acid.
- Always wait at least 15-30 minutes after cleansing and applying any other skin care products to your skin before you apply Tretinoin.
Despite the many benefits of Retin-A Tretinoin therapy to prevent wrinkles and other issues of aging skin, it can result in some issues if it’s not used correctly. For instance, when starting Tretinoin therapy, you need to begin with “pearl-sized” portions for the face, neck and chest. It is important to begin using it gradually to allow your skin to adjust. Its recommended to use it twice a week (every third night) for the first couple of months. During this time, understand that a little scaliness and irritation is normal at first, but if the treated skin becomes really sensitive, back off the Tretinoin for a bit. Let your skin return to normal before you begin the treatment again. As your skin adjusts, slowly try to increase to using it every night.
INDICATION TO USE OF RETINOIC ACID 0.025% PEELS
- Lack of collagen production;
- Disruption of skin’s natural moisture balance;
- Mimic wrinkles;
- Loss of skin elasticity and strength;
- Need for skin whitening;
- Excessive pigmentation caused by solar radiation;
- Skin aging and photoaging;
- Acne and problematic skin;
CONTRADICTIONS FOR RETINOIC ACID 0.025% PEELS
- various allergies – indicate the probability of severe skin reaction to the treatment, also increased with the use of retinol that makes skin more reactive
- atopic skin, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis etc. – indicate skin hypersensitivity (reactivity)
- viral infections – under the influence of retinoids and acids, can cause herpes lesions in patients with a history of herpes
- warts – can cause further viral shedding from a wart
- photosensitivity – high skin sensitivity to solar or other types of UV radiation
- compatibility with pharmaceutical products – those who have taken roaccutane should wait at least half a year before getting a retinoic acid peel
- liver diseases, including previous hepatitis infections
- pregnancy or pregnancy planning within a year, as well as lactation, for retinoids are embryotoxic.
TRETIN TRETINOIN 0.025% CREAM INGREDIENTS LIST
- Tretinoin USP 0.025% w/w
- Preservative Sorbic acid IP 0.200% w/w
- Presevrative Butylated Hydroxytoluene IP 0.100% w/w
- Cream base q.s.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!