We love our customers, which is why we offer the fastest shipping at the fairest prices to countries around the globe. Here are our three available international shipping options:
Registered International Post
Our registered international post shipping functions like a parcel service. Orders are not fully trackable limited tracking information is displayed online for these countries USA, Canada & Mexico, and they typically take between 10-28 business days to arrive after being processed.
EMS International Express
When you choose international express shipping, your order is guaranteed to arrive within 5-14 business days. The rate is automatically calculated based on your address and will always be about 40% less than regular published FedEx rates.
FedEx & DHL International Express
It is the fastest international service. Usually, it takes between 2 to 5 business days. The rate is automatically calculated based on your address.
Your order will be shipped by us, as soon as possible, generally within 48 hours since the order was placed in our store. After the order was shipped, a message with instructions and a tracking number of your parcel will be sent to your e-mail address. Tracking numbers are not usually updated within 1 or 2 days.
All our shipments originate from India, Singapore or HongKong. Be patient – in case if you ordered 2 products which are located in different warehouses so it will be shipped in different parcels and with different tracking numbers (you will be notified additionally about every tracking number separately by mail), so don’t worry if you get your order from different carriers and not simultaneously.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
- International orders may be subject to customs duty and/or a brokerage fee, that you would be responsible to pay. You may also be charged a fuel surcharge by the carrier, FedEx.
- The recipient of that order must pay any fees incurred for international shipments. DermaKart has no control over any charges made by any country. We recommend contacting your local customs office for any and all information regarding your country’s import policy. In case of customs refusal and shipment return, the customer is responsible for shipping charges by Countries postal service or Fedex to and from your country.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed return policy here at DermaKart. For individual customers, this means that purchased items are refundable within 30 days after receiving a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from our customer service department.
- All returned items should be in an original, unopened and unused condition. Unfortunately, used items and opened products cannot be returned due to safety reasons as well as governmental regulations. Additionally, final sale items and those ineligible for return are clearly notated.
- Bulk and wholesale orders may not be refundable unless mutually agreed upon in writing prior to purchase.
- If returned by customs, international orders may not be refundable because customs may open the items. In this event, we’re unable to guarantee the integrity of our product and cannot issue a refund.