WHAT IS RETINO-A RETINOL 0.05% TRETINOIN CREAM
Retino-A 0.05% Tretinoin cream also known as Retinol, Retinoic Acid, concentrated Vitamin A cream or Yellow Peels – is an analog of famous Renova, Revita and Retin-A creams. Retino-A Tretinoin creams from OKDERMO.com have two different concentrations:
- 0.025% Low retinoic acid (tretinoin) concentration (20g Johnson&Johnson, Jannsen);
- 0.05% Middle retinoic acid (tretinoin) concentration (20g Johnson&Johnson, Jannsen);
Generally Retino-A Tretinoin cream created to treat acne, but also flawlessly used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, fine & age lines, uneven skin tone, sun spots, hyperpigmentation and roughness of facial skin while also facilitating the disappearance of darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin, or with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss.
Retinoic acid (Tretinoin component) is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but increasing cell membrane nutrients to increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the cells functioning properly, not just increasing cell turnover. The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different cells are transforming all the time. When the primitive look is to say cell turnover is every 28 days — it’s every second. The pure retinol (retinoic acid or tretinoin) is the skin product that allows that and it should be included in your anti-aging skin care regimen.
Any Tretinoin cream must be used with a total sun avoidance program. Tretinoin is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful exfoliant, and is effective in preventing acne and healing existing acne conditions. Brand names: Retin-A, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Tretoin, Atralin. You can always buy Tretinoin cream in okdermo.com, tretinoin cream coupon is also applicable if you a loyal customer.
RETINO-A TRETINOIN CREAM PURPOSES
ANTI WRINKLE REMEDY & BEST DERMATOLOGIC SOLUTION
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin, reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- Gradual effective decrease in skin hyper pigmentation such as sun spots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots and other related dark spots
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- Effective solution against melasma / chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions.
- Perfect, fast and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams.
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
WORLD’S FAMOUS ANTI ACNE CREAM
- Cure for acne prone skin, acne scars, fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples / comedone treatment, pores unblocking;
- Perfect solution for seborrhea / seborea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
HOW DOES RETINO-A RETINOL 0.05% TRETINOIN CREAM WORK
Explanation of Tretinoin anti-aging benefits. Tretinoin is an artificial vitamin A derivative which used by dermatologists and skin care professionals to combat aging and acne for over 20 years. It started out as a treatment for acne, when most mid-age people using Tretinoin cream for anti-acne purpose soon discovered that their skin became firmer, fresher, smoother and younger-looking as a result of the acne treatment. Dermatologists then began researching the benefits of tretinoin as an anti-aging treatment.
- Tretinoin works by increasing cell turnover within the skin, stimulating collagen production, and exfoliating the top layers of skin to reveal, fresher younger-looking skin underneath.
- In addition to decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, it can prevent new ones from forming, fade discoloration and sun damage, reduce the risks of developing skin cancer and improve the skin’s texture and elasticity.
- Currently, Tretinoin also known as Yellow Peel is the only topical treatment for wrinkles that is FDA approved and is extremely effective.