RETINO-A RETINOL 0.025% TRETINOIN CREAM
Retino-A 0.025% Tretinoin cream also known as a Yellow Peel – is an analog of famous Renova and Retin-A creams. Retino-A Tretinoin creams from OKDERMO.com have two different concentrations:
Generally Retino-A Tretinoin 0.025% cream created to treat acne, but also flawlessly used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, fine & age lines, uneven skin tone, sun spots, hyperpigmentation and roughness of facial skin. Cream also removes darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin, or with other topical treatment products like MInoxidil Mintop 10 to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss. Any Tretinoin 0.025% cream must be used with a total sun avoidance program. Tretinoin is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful exfoliant, and is effective in preventing acne and healing any skin imperfections located in upper derma layer. Retino-A brand names: Retin-A, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Atralin. You can buy different typer of Yellow Peels / Tretinoin creams in okdermo.com, tretinoin cream coupon is also applicable if you are okdermo loyal customer.
Retinoic acid (Tretinoin component) is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but increasing cell membrane nutrients to increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the cells functioning properly, not just increasing cell turnover. The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different cells are transforming all the time. When the primitive look is to say cell turnover is every 28 days — it’s every second. The pure retinol (retinoic acid or tretinoin) is the skin product that allows that and it should be included in your anti-aging skin care regimen.
RETINO-A / TRETINOIN 0.025% CREAM ANTI AGING PURPOSES
- Aging process – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin, reduction and preventing in fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity and texture, young looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and consistent skin care routine;
- Graduall effective decrease in hyper pigmentation such as sun spots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots and other related dark spots
- Reduction in stretch marks (with Vitamin C) and acne scars, regeneration of damaged skin;
RETINO-A / TRETINOIN 0.025% CREAM ACNE TREATMENT PURPOSES
- Acne prone, acne scars, fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne), blackheads, whiteheads;
- Comedones, pimples, seborrhea (seborrheic/ seborea dermatitis) pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph), pores unblocking;
- Demodex (genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles), face smell, plaque psoriasis;
HOW DOES RETINO-A RETINOL 0.025% TRETINOIN CREAM WORK
Explanation of Tretinoin anti-aging benefits. Tretinoin is an artificial vitamin A derivative which used by dermatologists and skin care professionals to combat aging and acne for over 20 years. It started out as a treatment for acne, but most mid-age people using Tretinoin cream for anti-acne purpose soon discovered that their skin became firmer, fresher, smoother and younger-looking as a result of the treatment. Dermatologists then began researching the benefits of tretinoin as an anti-aging treatment.