OverViewWHAT IS MELALITE 15 CREAM WITH HYDROQUINONE 2% / OXYBENZONE 2.5% / OCTINOXATE 9%Melalite 15® Cream is manufactured by reputable Abbott Pharmaceuticals and suppli...
WHAT IS MELALITE 15 CREAM WITH HYDROQUINONE 2% / OXYBENZONE 2.5% / OCTINOXATE 9%
Melalite 15® Cream is manufactured by reputable Abbott Pharmaceuticals and supplied in 30g & 50g tube. Topical Melalite 15 is a moderate Hydroquinone 2 percent skin cream, it is used to eliminate dark spots and patches on the skin and is intended to treat hyperpigmentation, melasma, age spots, freckles and similar skin pigment issues. FDA – approved product and it includes strong sunscreens to protect skin from harmful UV sun rays during skin lightening application procedures. Melalite 15 cream should always be used in accordance with the instructions of your dermatologist.
KEY INGREDIENTS OF MELALITE 15 CREAM
Hydroquinone 2.00% – bleaches the skin by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment called melanin that causes darkening of skin. It interferes with the synthesis of melanin and hampers important processes within cells that produce melanin (melanocytes). The bleaching effect of hydroquinone is reversible (reversible depigmentation) with sun exposure. So it should be used within total sun avoidance program.
Oxybenzone 2.5% – Oxybenzone primarily functions as a photostabilizer and sunscreen. Among the vast selection of sunscreen active ingredients, Oxybenzone is classified as a “chemical” sunscreen agent. Inadequate when used alone, Oxybenzone absorbs UVB and short UVA rays. It also helps preserve the integrity of other cosmetic ingredients, preventing their deterioration under the sun. For this reason, Oxybenzone is most often used in conjunction with other sunscreen agents like Octinoxate in Melalite 15 Cream.
Octinoxate 9.0% – Octinoxate strongly filters UV‐B rays from the sun. Octinoxate dissolves in oil, which makes it a fat-seeking substance in the body. It is formed by combining methoxycinnamic acid and 2-ethylhexanol- compounds which are not harmful on their own. When mixed together, they form a clear liquid that does not dissolve in water. It is found in hair color products and shampoos, sunscreen, lipstick, nail polish, and skin creams. In products other than sunscreens, it is used as a UV filter to protect the products from degrading when exposed to the sun.
DO NOT USE MELALITE 15 CREAM IN CASES
- Pregnancy and lactation, acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, rosacea and others.);
- Skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.), photosensitivity and hypersensitivity to hydroquinone component;
- Diseases of the rectum, of liver or kidney, addison’s disease, asthma, allergic to sulfites, or to any of the components of the cream.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MELALITE 15 CREAM
The most frequently reported side effects such as redness, peeling, burning, dryness and itching at the site of application.
Discontinue use and notify your dermatologist if you have any of the following side effects: darkening of the treated skin, strong irritation of the skin, the formation of bubbles, dribbling, scaling or crusting, painful burning or swelling of the skin, any type of breathing problems.
HOW TO USE MELALITE 15 CREAM
- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser;
- Apply the cream 1 a day at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime, too much cream can irritate your skin and will not give you faster or better results
- Apply a small amount (the size of a pea or ½ centimeter or less) cream on the tip of your finger, then apply a thin layer of cream evenly on the pigment area;
- Also include about 5 mm of normal skin surrounding the affected area and easily rub the cream. The cream should be well absorbed. If you can still see it, then you use it too much;
- Avoid using other products on the treated area for at least 1 hour after application, if there is dry, apply a moisturizer;
- The result will be seen after 1-4 weeks. Therapy time is 2-4 months according to the prescription of your dermatologist.
- Do not use Melalite 15 Cream longer than 5 months in a row, it may give adverse effect.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!