OverViewMelacare Forte Cream is used widely recognized as a highly effective solution for skin lightening and anti-aging purposes. While inculcating active ingridients like hydroquinone, tretinoin and mometasone furote, it perfectly tackles age spots...
Melacare Forte Cream is used widely recognized as a highly effective solution for skin lightening and anti-aging purposes. While inculcating active ingridients like hydroquinone, tretinoin and mometasone furote, it perfectly tackles age spots, acne, lightens the light brown color patches on skin, wrinkles, skin discolorations associated with pregnancy, dermatoses and other problematic skin conditions by actively inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase; showing anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic activities; therefore, increasing the turnover of follicular epithelial cells and facilitating skin renewal. May also be used for purposes outside of the medication guide.
Essentially beneficial for:
- Skin lightening purposes; Efficacious in the treatment for skin hyper pigmentation, dark skin spots caused due to sunburns or skin marks, dermatotis condition and other discolorations issues associated with pregnancy can also be effectively dealt with.
- Anti aging purposes; Reduces and removes fine lines and wrinkles, diminish age spots, tightens pores, while exfoliating the epidermis layer and aiding in skin rejuvenation. It provides a healthier looking and supple skin.
- Skin problems: aids in skin inflammation, reduces dry, rough patches and tiny bumps on skin, melasma, dermatitis of the scalp and Acne vulgaris.
FAQ HYDROQUINONE TOPICAL CREAMS
- Is hydroquinone safe and good for facial skin care ?
А. Yes. Hydroquinone is safe if used as directed, for the prescribed duration by your doctor. Please limit sun exposures and use sunscreens, also cover the treated area with protective clothing. Even minimal exposure to sun can dramatically reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone should not be used in excess quantity for long duration.
- Is hydroquinone component a steroid?
А. No. Hydroquinone does not have a structure or effect similar to steroids.
- Is hydroquinone toxic?
А. No. Hydroquinone is not toxic if used as directed in low quantities, for the prescribed duration by your doctor. It is available as creams and meant for external use on the skin only and only on the affected skin areas.
- Does hydroquinone lighten/bleach your skin? Does hydroquinone lighten skin permanently?
А. Hydroquinone is used to bleach or lighten dark patches of skin. The effect of hydroquinone is reversible (reversible depigmentation) with exposure to sun. To increase the effectiveness of hydroquinone you should stay out of the sun, wear protective clothing, big sunglasses and use a SPF30+ sunscreen when outdoors. Do not use sunlamps or tanning salons.
Directions for usage:
- Wash the area thoroughly and then rinse it off with water.
- Pat the area until it completely dries before applying the cream.
- Squeeze a little amount of the lotion onto your fingertip which should be sufficient for covering the area.
- Apply the lotion onto the desired area either in the evening or before bedtime preferably.
- Not to be used when allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from a severe skin condition.
- Not to be used in a condition of being exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time after application.
- Not to be used without consultation, may cause irritation, dryness or itching.
- Do not forget to wash your hands before and after applying Melacare Forte Cream.
- Do not wash the treated area immediately after applying the Melacare Forte Cream. Also avoid the use of other products unless instructed by your doctor.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!