OverViewHyde Hydroquinone cream is one of the widely recognized and famous skin bleaching agents, consisting of a high-quality hydroquinone (3%) belonging to the category of melanin synthesis inhibitors which works by aiding in whitening the skin thr...
Hyde Hydroquinone cream is one of the widely recognized and famous skin bleaching agents, consisting of a high-quality hydroquinone (3%) belonging to the category of melanin synthesis inhibitors which works by aiding in whitening the skin through removing the accumulated skin pigment called melanin responsible for the darkening of specific body areas. This solution is essentially utilized for the purposes of skin hyperpigmentation treatment, dark skin patches, melasma and other discolourations.
FAQ HYDROQUINONE TOPICAL CREAMS
- Is hydroquinone safe and good for facial skin care?
А. Yes. Hydroquinone is safe if used as directed, for the prescribed duration by your doctor. Please limit sun exposures and use sunscreens, also cover the treated area with protective clothing. Even minimal exposure to the sun can dramatically reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone should not be used in excess quantity for a long duration.
- Is hydroquinone component a steroid?
А. No. Hydroquinone does not have a structure or effect similar to steroids.
- Is hydroquinone toxic?
А. No. Hydroquinone is not toxic if used as directed in low quantities, for the prescribed duration by your doctor. It is available as creams and meant for external use on the skin only and only on the affected skin areas.
- Does hydroquinone lighten/bleach your skin? Does hydroquinone lighten skin permanently?
А. Hydroquinone is used to bleach or lighten dark patches of skin. The effect of hydroquinone is reversible (reversible depigmentation) with exposure to the sun. To increase the effectiveness of hydroquinone you should stay out of the sun, wear protective clothing, big sunglasses and use an SPF30+ sunscreen when outdoors. Do not use sunlamps or tanning salons.
Q.Does hydroquinone make skin darker?
А. Hydroquinone may in a very long-term cause blue-black darkening of the skin. This is not the normal effect of hydroquinone. Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately if you notice darkening of skin upon the use of hydroquinone.
Essentially beneficial for: (To be used with dermatologist’s recommendation)
- Skin lightening purposes; Super effective treatment of skin hyperpigmentation, dark skin spots and irregular patches, melasma condition and other discolourations issues.
- Eliminates fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks, illuminates the skin by trimming off the dryness and scaly skin, enhances skin suppleness and texture, alleviates hyperpigmentation and provides vibrant looking toned and tightened skin.
Directions for usage:
- Wash the area thoroughly and then rinse it off with water.
- Pat the area until it completely dries before applying the cream.
- Squeeze a little amount of the lotion onto your fingertip which should be sufficient for covering the area.
- Apply the lotion onto the desired area either in the evening or before bedtime preferably.
- Not to be used when allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from a severe skin condition.
- Not to be used in a condition of being exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time after application.
- Not to be used without consultation, may cause irritation, dryness or itching.
- Not to be used when it causes blue-black darkening of the skin (side effect), discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!