OverViewCareprost is defined as the generic version of Latisse, Active ingredient Bimatoprost in Careprost Serum is a super potent and high-quality serum that proves to be effectively fruitful for nurturing longer, darker, and fuller eyelashes. Original C...
Careprost is defined as the generic version of Latisse, Active ingredient Bimatoprost in Careprost Serum is a super potent and high-quality serum that proves to be effectively fruitful for nurturing longer, darker, and fuller eyelashes. Original Careprost is beneficial for people who have short eyelashes termed as hypotrichosis. The solution aids in facilitating thicker and longer lashes while adding colour to them. You can buy 100% original/authentic Careprost from www.dermakart.com
This solution has proven to be hospitable for treating ocular hypertension and open angle glaucoma as well. It efficaciously works by relieving the high eye pressure by increasing the amount of fluid drained out of the affected eye.
Essentially beneficial for:
- Eyelash growth purposes; Efficacious in providing longer, thicker, darker and defined eyelashes.
- Aids in relieving pressure from the eye.
- Scientifically proven to be effective for open-angle glaucoma treatment.
Demerits (possible side effects but does not occur always)
- Careprost (bimatoprost) may cause dry eyes or burning eyes, darkening of eyelashes, tingling sensation, irritation, and sometimes may result in a gradual change of eye colour.
- Other times, it may cause dizziness, watery eyes, and a feeling as though something is in your eye.
Directions for usage: (Eyelash growth)
- Wash your face and tap it dry. Make sure no makeup remains.
- Remove your contact lenses (if in use) and wait for at least 15 minutes before putting them back on after the application of the solution.
- Preferably, use an eyeliner brush containing the solution and glide it over the upper eyelid. Later, remove any excess liquid.
- Use once a day, during nighttime.
- Use only one drop into the affected eye.
- Use for about 4-6 weeks for maximum results. Later, apply it once a week to maintain the same.
- Not to be used when allergic to Careprost or Bimatoprost.
- Not to be used in a condition of having a swollen or infected eye.
- Not to be used with other eye drops or ointments within five minutes before or after using the Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution.
- Careprost should not be used when you’re pregnant or planning to become so, or either breastfeeding.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!