OverViewTretinoin Gel is a medical grade cosmeceutical skin care keratolytic gel that works in a similar fashion as the other tretinoin products and is highly recommended to those who are looking for higher concentrations in a simply non-cr...
Tretinoin Gel is a medical grade cosmeceutical skin care keratolytic gel that works in a similar fashion as the other tretinoin products and is highly recommended to those who are looking for higher concentrations in a simply non-creamy but plane water-gel-based form. It is widely known as the most generic solution for treating acne but comparably aids in reducing and removing the facial lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tones, stubborn hyperpigmentation and various other skin conditions. It is an excellent skin-bleach penetration enhancer as well.
It essentially works by peeling, shedding or loosening the outer layer of the skin in order to uncover the newer, fresher and the baby soft skin beneath. This further serves to enhance the moisture binding capacity and elasticity of the skin, therefore, aiding in the anti aging process. With treitnoin being its significant component, it works as a super effective exfoliant, preventing emerging acne and pimples and healing the existing ones. It must be used with complete sun avoidance.
Essentially beneficial for:
- Anti Aging purposes; Diminish signs of older skin, uplift the production of collagen, eliminates fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks, illuminates the skin by trimming off the dryness and scaly skin, enhances skin suppleness and texture, alleviates hyper pigmentation caused due to sun spots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots and other related dark spots and provides vibrant looking toned and tightened skin.
- Anti Acne purposes; Diminish acne scars, fordyce spots, cystic acne, blackheads, whiteheads, comedones, seborrhea, acne conglobata, pyoderma faciale, blocked pores, demodex, facial smell, milia, warts, stretch marks, eczema, keratosis pilaris, keloids, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, and also effectively deals with any kind of problematic skin condition or oily skin.
- Provides exceptional results when used in combination with hydroquinone cream. Effectively good for sensitive and adult skin, uneven skin tone conditions or even enlarged pores.
- 025% concentration gel is designed to use for general skin improvement, 0.05% concentration for eliminating wrinkles and fine lines and 0.1% is designed to be widely used for the treatment of acne and blackheads.
Directions for usage:
- Clean the area with a soap free cleanser and then rinse it off with water. Make sure that no cosmetic remains.
- Pat the area until it completely dries before applying the gel.
- Squeeze a little amount of the gel onto your fingertip which should be sufficient for covering the area.
- Apply the gel onto the desired area either in the evening or before bedtime preferably.
- Not to be used when pregnant or in the process of becoming so.
- Not to be used when allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from a severe skin condition like eczema, rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions.
- Not to be used when using any skin peeling cream that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulphur, or otherwise in a condition of being exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time.
- Not to be used in a combination with products containing glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
- Not to be used more than once in a single day.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!